NYHIST-L Archives

August 2010

From:
Ted Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:22:37 -0400
Wanda, a visit to the Schryer Center of the Franklin County Historical
and Museum Center might be useful to you.  We have a variety of
materials regarding old Dickinson as well as genealogical information
about families from that area.  We are open Tues-Fri 1 to 4 pm or by
appointment.  (Our schedule for September and following is still
uncertain.)  We are at 51 Milwaukee Street in Malone; phone is 518-483-2750.

Best wishes,   Ted Mills, Genealogy volunteer

PS.  The term "foremaster" is not familiar to me, and my Internet search
efforts bring up only people named "Foremaster" plus a couple of city
streets.