NYHIST-L Archives

January 2014

From:
NYHISTLED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:42:59 -0500
Posted by request.

Moderator, NYHIST-L

>>> Amie Alden <[log in to unmask]> 1/10/2014 10:07 AM >>>
Hello everyone,
I was asked by Craig Braack, Allegany County Historian to pass on this news. Unfortunately it is with regard to a devastating fire.  The good news is that artifacts were saved.  Please forward to all who may be interested.  Thank You.

Amie Alden
Livingston County Historian
5 Murray Hill Drive
Mount Morris, New York  14510
ph. (585)243-7955
fax (585) 243-7956
Office hours Monday-Friday, 1-4:30 PM, closed legal holidays
http://www.livingstoncounty.us

----- Forwarded by Amie Alden/Livingston County on 01/10/2014 10:04 AM -----