NYHIST-L Archives

April 2007

From:
Claire Kluskens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:06:39 -0400
And of course, the National Archives and Records Administration (at
Archives 2 in College Park, MD) has lots of aerial photographs taken
by federal agencies, and you can have copies made. For general
information and point of contact see:

<http://www.archives.gov/publications/general-info-leaflets/
26.html#aerial1>

Claire Kluskens