NYHIST-L Archives

July 2009

From:
Walter Greenspan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:56:41 EDT
And, if  http://www.straphangers.org  does not know when the last straps
were retired (see my immediately prior eMail), then the New York Transit
Museum should certainly know (hopefully, he added):

New York Transit Museum
Boerum Place & Schermerhorn Street
New York (Brooklyn P.O.), NY 11201

www.mta.info/mta/museum/

I hope this information is useful or, at least, interesting.

Regards,

Walter Greenspan
Great Falls, MT & Jericho, NY

Subj:    [NYHIST-L] NYC Subways