NYHIST-L Archives

January 2014

From:
Dave Ruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:43:54 -0500
I thought this might be of interest to some on the list.

Performer and Teaching Artist Dave Ruch (www.daveruch.com
<http://www.daveruch.com> ) will be doing a special live webcast concert of
New York State traditional music at 8pm EST on Wednesday, January 22.
Wherever you are in the world, you can tune in.

Ruch specializes in uncovering and performing the music of everyday people
from earlier days in New York State - singing woodsmen, African-American
fiddlers, War of 1812 soldiers and sailors, square dance musicians,
back-porch ballad singers, farmers, canallers, domestics, Iroquois peoples,
and more.

Tickets are available online starting now at
http://www.concertwindow.com/shows/2912-dave-ruch.  The webcast will not be
taped - it's offered in real time. I hope you can join me!

- Dave Ruch