List,

I would like to thank everyone who purchased a 2004 Dutch Barn Calendar from
NWDB Survey 2000.  If there is still anyone out there who would like one it
is not too late, at least not quite too late.  Ours are all gone but The
Society for Hudson Valley Vernacular Architecture still has some left and so
does the Old Stone Fort at Schoharie.  You can reach the HVVA by contacting
Peter Sinclair at [log in to unmask] and the OSF at
[log in to unmask] .  I believe the list price at both places is
$12.00 but you would need to check.   Not only will you be getting a great
piece of work by Geoffrey Gross but you will be helping to support
Dutch-style barn documentation and preservation and they need all the help
they can get.  Their attrition rate over the last 30 + years has been a
little under 50 percent based on John Fitchen's Survey and two others
conducted shortly thereafter. Once more thanks for helping NWDB Survey 2000
to continue with our survey.

Rolland Miner
Director
New World Dutch Barn Survey 2000