NYHIST-L Archives

November 1997

Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:34:56 -0500
I am interested in the FHC...have always wanted to research my family, but
online, Ididn't find too much...it seems you have to go to the FHC in
person? It sounded, from one of the messages, like someone from 700 miles
away from anywhere had used this tool and I assumed, online. Was I reading
too fast and deleting words with the delete key in my head? The only thing
I was able to do online was type in two surnames...neither one was
recognized in the database, which comes it seems, from others who are
researching the same names...so I was at a cul de sac...I don't believe
it's a complete dead end...

Geri Wagner
Technicrafts
Technical and Professional Communications Design
8037 Herder Road
Blossvale, New York
(315) 337-6463
(315 337-5024 (fax)