NYHIST-L Archives

August 2006

Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:42:49 -0400
Thanks to Laura and everyone else who replied to my query. I realized the
house is down the street from where we stay when we go to the New York
History conference every November.  I'll have to look more closely next
time. Afraid I can't afford the down payment (Probably won't be bought by
any history authors.

Regards,
David

--