From:
Brian Keough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:52:43 -0400
Last I heard Mary Beth Sullivan was the archivist at Albany Academy.
The web site, http://www.albany-academy.org/history/his_arch.html
provides contact information and archival services.

For more information, please contact:
    Mary Beth Sullivan, Archives Manager
    Phone: (518) 465-1461 ext. 374
    Email: [log in to unmask]