From:
Greg Ketcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:28:11 -0400
At 05:51 PM 6/9/00 -0400, you wrote:
>For all North American forts go to CAMP at
>http://member.aol.com/naforts/forts.htm
>
>There's also a link to it on my LINKS page at the address below.
>
>David Minor

David and list:
A very good list, but not all encompassing. It misses the Royal Blockouse
at the east end of Oneida Lake, the fort at Oswego Falls (Fulton), and the
stockade Lafayette ordered constructed in 1778 to protect the Oneidas.

Speaking of which, I would appreciate any pointers to documentation on the
Oneida stockade. I have seen secondary references to it's construction;
would appreciate pointers to primary references.

Greg Ketcham
webmaster,
"Drums Along The Mohawk: the American Revolution on the New York Frontier"
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/4171