NYHIST-L Archives

January 2016

From:
Yvonne J Deligato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2016 12:55:57 -0500
The New York Archives Conference will be held from June 8-10 at the State
University of New York at Plattsburg, NY.  I am currently seeking speakers
who would be interested in presenting in a session about a digitization
project within New York State that their organization, institution, agency,
etc. has undertaken.

If interested please contact me at the email address below.

Sincerely,

Yvonne J. Deligato

Binghamton University Archivist

Local History Curator

Special Collections, Preservation and University Archives

University Libraries, LN 2326

Binghamton University

PO Box 6012

Binghamton, NY 13902-6012