NYHIST-L Archives

September 2003

Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:02:13 EDT
 A local group of mine,has a interest related to the Erie's jseup branch(?)
(I also am primarily interested in Rail roads both past and present) but anyway
there was a colliery located in Throop PA which the Erie served.It was the
Underwood colliery of the Pennsylvania coaql company.We are seeking any maps and
photos of this colliery. Any help or information you may have would be of
great help to me(the researcher) and our group <A HREF="http://www.undergroundminers.com/">The Underground Miners Website</A>
Thankyou -Tony Wilson