NYHIST-L Archives

August 2010

From:
"Rhodes, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:01:13 -0700
I like that George, and not much lately...

I would agree with another post and say that the listing was actually poormaster.

If it were foremaster, it might have been someone who warned of stray golf shots, depending on when golfing was brought to America.

Gary L Rhodes

Recently publish a collection of materials on William Henderson of New York City, Hyde Park and Henderson, New York  1767-1825 which I would loosely state to be his biography and some info on his life, work, family and inlaws,