NYHIST-L Archives

January 2006

From:
"Travis, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:15:23 -0500
William Henderson died Feb 11, 1825 in his 57th year.  He was buried in the Episcopal section of the old State St Burying Grounds (now Washington Park).  Those graves were removed to the Albany Rural Cemetery around 1860-5.

John N. Travis
Albany County Historian/
Real Property Investigator
112 State St, Albany NY 12207