NYHIST-L Archives

July 1998

From:
Kim Harris Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:39:51 -0400
The Otsego County NYGenweb site was chosen for
another award. It's The 1998 "Civil War in Miniature" Historic Site Award.

Please join me in congratulating Jerry Reed and the Otsego
County NYGenweb team on their Historic Site Award!!

You can contact Jerry at <[log in to unmask]> or stop by and
visit this site at: http://www.rootsweb.com/~nyotsego/

The criteria for the award is as follows:

>"Your site is being awarded because of its unique format, its
>historical significance and because of its contribution
>to students, educators and interested parties of our
>great American Civil War."

Kim Harris Myers
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nygenweb NYGenweb Coordinator
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nycattar Cattaraugus Co, NY