NYHIST-L Archives

April 2007

From:
Rick Bova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 06:15:15 -0800
Back when I owned a gentlemen's farm in Sullivan, NY just outside of
Chittenango in the 1980's, I had purchased an arial photo of the farm from

Vick's Sky Prints
RD#3 Foley Rd. Box 86
Westdale, NY 13483-0086
315-964-2757

I did a search on Vick's Sky Prints on google and came up with the
following page that list the various arial photographer in NY State.
http://www.photographypros.com/aerial-photography/newyork.php.

Rick Bova
Researching in Onondaga County: Bova, Lascola, McNamara, Purcell, O'keefe
Researching in Cayuga County: Griffin, Nugent, O'keefe