NYHIST-L Archives

February 2006

From:
"Catherine M. Ellard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:49:17 -0500
I am not aware of a listserv specifically but there is a program on PBS
this evening about this topic: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/aalives/

Also, you may want to get in touch with the Jean Sampson Scott Chapter
of the Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society. They have a
website address listed in their newsletter but the link is broken:
www.aahgsny.org.    The parent organizations web address is:
www.aahgs.org.

Good luck.

Catherine M. Ellard, MLS
Librarian
New York Genealogical and Biographical Society
122 East 58th Street
New York, NY 10022
(212) 755-8532
(212) 754-4218 - fax