NYHIST-L Archives

October 1997

From:
Sue Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:43:31 -0400
I am looking for information on locating "Christian Church" records.  This
was the name of the church in New York State.  The church folded and I want
to locate where the records might of gone.  Thanks.
Sue Thompson
Administrative Assistant II
Department of Fruit and Vegetable Science
Plant Science Building 147B
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853

mailto:[log in to unmask]
phone - 607-255-7889
fax - 607-255-0599
http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/sdt1/
http://www.fvs.cornell.edu
Enfield, New York Town Historian - 2726412

May I be at Peace.  May my heart remain open. May I awaken to the light of
own true nature. May I be healed.  May I be a source of healing for all
beings.