NYHIST-L Archives

November 2015

From:
James Nevius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:50:52 -1000
I agree -- this could be a lot more useful.

Just one example: I typed in Chester Arthur in the search menu after
choosing the U.S. Presidents "theme." Zero results. Hmmm.....

* * * *
James Nevius
www.jamesnevius.com

Now out:
"Footprints in New York: Tracing the Lives of Four Centuries of New
Yorkers" (Lyons Press)
www.footprintsinnewyork.com -- http://footprintsinnewyork.blogspot.com

*"**Footprints in New York has some of the sharpest, most informative
meditations on the history of the city that I have encountered in a
long time." *—Edwin G. Burrows, co-author of *Gotham *and author of
*Forgotten Patriots.*