From:
Densmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:52:35 -0400
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Nancy Knechtel wrote:

> Chris - would you be so kind as to tell everyone where they can order the
> book?  I would like to get another copy for my college library but the shop
> in Albany ran out of them!

At the risk of being commercial, the book is RED JACKET: IROQOUIS DIPLOMAT
AND ORATOR, by Christopher Densmore, published by Syracuse University
Press in 1999. The order number at Syracuse University Press is
800-365-8929 ($16.95 paper; $34.95 hardback). The regional history and
Native American titles from Syracuse University Press are pretty well
distributed-- at least I see them in the regional history sections of the
bookstores in the Buffalo area, and in the catalogs of some of the book
dealers specializing in NYS titles.

Christopher Densmore
University Archives
University at Buffalo