NYHIST-L Archives

July 2001

From:
"Henry, Michelle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:42:59 -0400
I received an error message when I try to open the table you included in
your message.  There were several utopian communities in Chautauqua County,
including the "Brotherhood of New Life" or "Harris Community" in Brocton;
also "Harmonia" in the town of Harmony.  I think Jack Ericson, Archivist at
Reed Library, SUNY- Fredonia, would be a good source of information for
those communities.  He can be reached at 716/673-3183 or Reed Library,
SUNY-Fredonia, Fredonia, NY 14063.
Michelle Henry
Chautauqua County Historian