NYHIST-L Archives

February 2001

Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:05:55 -0500
New World Dutch Barn Headquarters
Herkimer NY

2/21/01

Starting in March we will be publishing on our website a page entitled
“NWDB Field Journal”. It will feature extracts from our Field Journal,
work sheets and photos. From time to time we may feature some items
regarding Dutch barns by other writers and organizations.

To continue reading this release go to: http://nwdb2000.bizland.com  and
click on the small barn icon next to the barn picture on upper left
corner of page.

R. Miner, Director
NWDB Survey 2000