NYHIST-L Archives

January 1998

From:
Jim Corsaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:58:52 -0500
I can second Chris's note. We also have a copy of the HL Company records
in the Netherlands on microfilm; I think about 202 reels. Our film also
circulates on Interlibrary loan. There is a guide to the film which you
should try to see before ordering any film on ILL. We cannot circulate the
guide as we need to have it here for other users. The guide may be on the
first reel of film, also.

Jim Corsaro