NYHIST-L Archives

December 2002

From:
NWDB 2000 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:35:36 -0500
If the bullet lodge or hit a bone and if the bullet is still rollong around in the grave, all it will prove is who shot her? No it will mean that perhaps the IPAs shot her. If there are no knife marks on the skull will it mean that she wasn't scalped as legend says?  No it will mean that the scalper was a good technician.

This will serve no purpose other than a media opportunity.  I don't believe that the Native Americans care if we dig up our own people as long as we don't dig up theirs. I believe that this will turn out like the "secret vault" of Al Capone. IMVHO.

R. Miner