NYHIST-L Archives

April 2001

From:
Chris Andrle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Andrle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:50:01 -0400
No, wick and kimmelwick are wrong. It is beef on weck or kimmelweck rolls. I
had one just the other day. Check out the web site below for the recipe or
subscribe to the [log in to unmask] mailing list for more
discussion of beef-on-weck and other Buffalo goodies.

http://www.geocities.com/libmary/buffwingsalad.html#Kimmelweck

Chris Andrle