NYHIST-L Archives

December 2000

From:
AW&LE Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:35:21 -0500
--Henry Conklin, Through Poverty's Vale, Syracuse U. Press 1974. "A
Hardscrabble Boyhood in New York State"
--Gavin Watt, Burning of the Valleys, Dundurn Press, Toronto & Oxford
1997. "Daring Raids from Canada against the New York Frontier in the
Fall of 1780"
--Isabel Thompson Kelsay, Joseph Brant 1743-1807, Syracuse U. Press,
1984. "Man of Two Worlds" (sounds like a biography for good reason)
--Barbara Graymont, Iroquois in the American Revolution, Syracuse U.
Press, 1972. (No subtitle)
--Michael Kammen, Colonial New York a History, KTO Press, Millwood,
N.Y., 1975 reprint of Scribner edition, no subtitle, ISBN 0-527-18717-8
and 0-527-18725-9 pbk.
--E. Fuller Torrey M.D., Frontier Justice: The Rise and Fall of the
Loomis Gang, North Country Books, Utica, 1992.