NYHIST-L Archives

October 1997

From:
Jim Corsaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 16:38:53 -0900
Do you have any idea where the "Christian Church" was located? The
Hist. Records Survey in the early Forties did an extensive survey of
extant church records around the state (it missed a great deal), but
if you have an idea of where the church was located, this would help
in locating the possible location of the records today.

James Corsaro
Associate Librarian
Manuscripts and Special Collections
New York State Library