NYHIST-L Archives

January 2000

Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:43:02 EST
In a message dated 01/19/2000 8:20:48 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Some years ago an article was written on German and Italian Prisoner of War
 camps in Western New York. I have been told about the article but not the
 publication/magazine or the date. With that little bit of information to go
 on, does anyone know of the article and where I might start looking for it?

 Thanks Les Buell

I too would be interested in this.  My mother grew up in Allegany County, New
York and she mentioned once about German POW's in that area.

Kelly Taft Krause