NYHIST-L Archives

December 2002

Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:07:39 EST
In a message dated 12/18/02 9:34:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Dan,

Are you sure of this information? Somehow I don't think this is correct.... I
don't believe that Jane and Duncan were engaged.... at least not the Duncan
of Ticonderoga legend and the Black Watch. Duncan Campbell of the Blackwatch
died about 19 years before Jane. Les Buell