Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:19:40 -0700
The Library of Congress memory collection online has image graphics of:
America Singing: Nineteenth-Century Song Sheets--
The girl from Yewdall's Mill. By Jimmy Smith. Air: "The Raging Canal." T.
M. Scroggy, Publisher, No. 1232 Vine Street. Stationery, Toys, Varieties
and Mouth Organs. [n. d.]
DIGITAL ID = as104450
T. M. Scroggy was a Philadelphia publisher.

Mike RANSOM