NYHIST-L Archives

December 1998

NYHIST-L@LISTSERV01P.NYSED.GOV

From:
Sue Greenhagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:27:02 -0500
Season's greetings from beautiful, snowy (finally!) central New York...
Now for the "Can you help me?" part --  I've been collecting materials
and information on Flora Temple for our vertical file here at SUNY
Morrisville.  One item that has eluded me is a Traveler's Insurance Co.
calendar print of Flora racing against Tacony.  Well, that print has
reappeared on this year's calendar (1998), and if anyone has a copy they
would be willing to donate to Morrisville, I would be most
appreciative.  Please contact me off-list.
Thanks, and ho-ho-ho to all.
Sue Greenhagen, Technical Services Librarian
SUNY Morrisville College Library
Morrisville, NY  13408