NYHIST-L Archives

August 2006

From:
"Rhodes, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:47:28 -0400
I would be grateful if anyone finds any info on William Henderson, NYC
land speculator, insurence agent, and just a whole lot more, during the
years after the Revolutionary War till his death in 1825. We are
currently reviewing the Alexander Hamilton Papers and have had good
luck with google search, books. But there appears to be just bits and
pieces out there and we are in the process of doing a bio on him. thank
you. Gary L Rhodes, Henderson, New York

This message was sent using BlueFrog's Webmail System
http://www.bluefrog.com