From:
Rachel Bliven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:03:59 -0400
SUNY Stony Brook has some good maps online at
<www.sunysb.edu/libmap/nymaps.htm>

Also check out the American Memory project at the Library of Congress. They
have a surprising number of early NYS maps online. < http://memory.loc.gov/>

Rachel Bliven
Mohawk Valley Heritage Corridor

6/18/01 10:30 PM, Ian McGiver at [log in to unmask]