NYHIST-L Archives

November 1997

Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:11:32 -0500
Dear Bob,

Check out keyword: Roots  on AOL  and Myrtle has whole lessons on the Family
History Center (FHC) run by the Mormons.  There are so many resources there
for the genealogist that my mind glogs just trying to answer you.  I have
been looking at federal censuses from the area where my family lived, checked
out cemetery records, probated wills, immigration records, etc, etc..Just
check it out and you'll be amazed.

Rita