NYHIST-L Archives

January 2000

Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:47:55 EST
Dear Sirs,

It's nice to know the Dutch records will be conserved.  Do you have any plans
to do the same for the Irish?  They were and still are major residents of NY
State and helped build railroads, the Erie canal and everything else that
needed building for a more enjoyable existence in that state.  I can find
practically nothing about this ethnic group thru NY anals.  In fact, I find a
profusion of Dutch records!   I am particulary interested in Hudson, NY and
it's surrounding area.   Sincerely, Mary L. Casey in Michigan