NYHIST-L Archives

December 2016

From:
Les Buell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 12:53:59 -0500
Interesting...I assume that everyone has seen the romantic painting of George Washington and his troops crossing the Delaware River to attack the Hessians on Christmas day. The painting shows Washington and his men...and a horse using large row boats. I believe that the actual boats used were Durham boats.

Les Buell