Oh-boy,Oh-boy,Oh-boy! Am I excited! Am I frustrated! Yes.

My research for a history of the Washington County Poor House has led me to some exciting areas of investigation. But I need to know the total population count for each county according to the 1820 Census. Can anyone tell me of a site on-line where I might find this? Or does anyone have that information to share? I am living in the middle of the Hill Country in central Texas and it is hard to get to census summaries. Besides...now that I am onto this idea ... well, I'm impatient! (red face)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Linda