sent August 22 at 10:55 am EDT

Good morning!

First, let me apologize for the fact that all e-mail sent through these "free personal
e-mail" accounts always goes out with an ad banner at the end. (NYSED's advertised
"mailexcite.com" is no exception.)

My name is Bob D'Agostino, and I am the editor of the *Greene County Historical Journal,*
a research newsletter/magazine published by the Greene County Historical Society.
Greene County is located just south of Albany County, on the west side of the Hudson.

I am primarily interested in any information regarding the people, places and events
of Greene County.

Sincerely,

Bob D'Agostino