Good Morning,

We're hoping to share this info regarding our Annual Meeting Talk & Presentation. If you need more info, please let us know. Thank you.

Bedford Historical Society's 102nd Annual Meeting - Thursday, May 9th – Historical Hall, 608 Old Post Road, Bedford, NY

Talk & Presentation with Sal Tarantino, Commander, Sheldon's Horse, 2nd Continental Light Dragoons

Through my eyes - a narrative on the American Revolution as seen through the eyes of a cavalryman

July 11, 2019 marks the 240th anniversary of the Burning of Bedford. To commemorate our nation’s fight for independence, a Commander of the Light Dragoons will provide a narrative of the American Revolution as seen through the eyes of a cavalryman. Join us as Commander Sal Tarantino shares this compelling chapter of history with highlights of Bedford’s role in the Revolution.

6:30 – Reception, 7:00 – Historical Society Business, 7:30 – Presentation & Discussion

Free to all but RSVP’s appreciated at [log in to unmask] or www.bedfordhistoricalsociety.org

Sophia Bernier

Bedford Historical Society

P.O. Box 491 – 612 Old Post Road