Dear Mr./Ms.,

My name is Mingli Lee and I am part of a team in the SI 622 Needs Assessment and Usability course at the University of Michigan School of Information.
We'd like to invite you to participate in a voluntary survey about your usage of archives.

The New York State Archives has allowed us to use their website for our class project. We will use the information that you provide to gain insight into archive users’ behavior and needs.
This survey is completely anonymous and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. The data from all participants will be looked at in aggregate, and results from this survey will be used to inform New York State Archives about user behavior and experiences with its website.

Click on the link to answer the survey questions: https://goo.gl/Jexzbf

We greatly appreciate your help!

You can find more information about our school and the Needs Assessment and Usability course here:
https://www.si.umich.edu/careers/si-622-evaluation-systems-and-services-winter-term

Best,
Team11

Chu-Yu Cheng