From: Robert Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
To: NYHIST-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Apr 15, 2015 9:14 am
Subject: [NYHIST-L] History museum to open exhibit featuring maps dating back 250 years

SARATOGA SPRINGS >> A few local people decided they wanted to create an inventory of maps of the Spa City, but over the course of collecting them, an idea was born.

A two-year combination of efforts by the city assessor’s office, the Saratoga Springs Public Library, the city historian the county historian, the history museum and Skidmore College built the exhibit opening this week at the Saratoga Springs History Museum.

< http://www.saratogian.com/general-news/20150412/history-museum-to-open-exhibit-featuring-maps-dating-back-250-years>

--
Bob Sullivan
Schenectady Digital History Archive