I tried to get my site on the Pathway To History a year or so ago, and never got anywhere. My town was given an $18,000 grant to digitize records , archival records, some I found 25 years ago

in an old town barn attic, and the application for the money said that the material would be put on Ancestry.com, ny page, a copy given to the fourth grade and I was supposed to get a copy

from an FOIL request. Ancestry.com does not know anything about any of this. To my knowledge, the 4 th grade does not have a disc, as if something of this incredible use would be of much use to that

age group, and I am still trying to get the discs I was promised. The $18,000bought a laptop, and the program and 30,000 images was apparently put on that and also on the town clerks computer. so

much for public access, say putting the laptop at the town library, or the local genealogy research library in Watertown.

And no one will make the town do what it said it was going to do to get the $18,000.

Is money that easy to get in NY? I operate two business  and have to work pretty hard to get one cent, and keep it.

Gary L Rhodes

Henderson, NY

The records are records from the beginning of the town.. amazing material, now available to absolutely no one.