It is with sadness that I receive this message about the passing of Mr. Persico. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to once meet him and engage in a very informal discussion.

Harry Bradshaw Matthews, Associate Dean
and Director, Office of Intercultural Affairs/
Founding President, USCT Institute
U.S. Pluralism Center
Hartwick College