It is with sadness that I receive this message about the passing of Mr.
Persico. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to once meet him and
engage in a very informal discussion.

Harry Bradshaw Matthews, Associate Dean
and Director, Office of Intercultural Affairs/
Founding President, USCT Institute
U.S. Pluralism Center
Hartwick College

--

Harry Bradshaw Matthews |Associate Dean and Director, U.S. Pluralism Center

Founding President, USCT Institute

Hartwick College | 101 Bressee  | PO Box 4020 | Oneonta, NY 13820 |

607.431.4428

[log in to unmask] | www.hartwick.edu