From: Kelly A. Farquhar <[log in to unmask]>
To: NYHIST-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Feb 12, 2014 3:21 pm
Subject: [NYHIST-L] Ku Klux Klan in Central New York 1920s

A college senior is looking for primary source information on the Ku Klux Klan
in New York State during the 1920s.  He would like to focus on Central New York
or the Mohawk Valley if possible.  Any ideas where primary sources might be
found would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly Yacobucci Farquhar
County Historian/RMO
Montgomery County Dept. of History & Archives
Old Courthouse, P.O. Box 1500
Fonda, NY  12068-1500
518-853-8186
www.co.montgomery.ny.us/historian