The Farmers' Museum is hosting the Mid-Atlantic 2013 Regional Meeting of the Association for Living History, Farm and Agricultural Museums (ALHFAM).

Doing More, With Less

March 8th & 9th, The Farmers' Museum, Cooperstown, New York

For the past several years, many historic sites have operated with less money and downsized staff levels.  How are we doing?  How are we making things work?  What creative ways are we using our limited resources to engage new audiences?  How are we supporting our staff while expecting them to do more with less?

The meeting schedule and registration packet are available to download at http://www.alhfam.org/?cat_id=362#662.

For additional information contact:

Gwen Miner
The Farmers' Museum
PO Box 30
Cooperstown, NY 13326

***
Kajsa Harley
Manager of Public Programs
The Farmers' Museum | Fenimore Art Museum | New York State Historical Association
PO Box 800
Cooperstown, NY 13326
607-547-1453

www.farmersmuseum.org<http://www.farmersmuseum.org/> | www.fenimoreartmuseum.org<http://www.fenimoreartmuseum.org/> | www.nysha.org<http://www.nysha.org/>