As the Southerners would say, I don't have a dog in this fight; but I
think it's a very neat endeavor. By the way, my daughter is librarian at
a private elementary school in Brooklyn, so I am interested. Good luck!

WDC

--
Bill Carr, Town of Malta, Saratoga County, NY

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in few hands and the republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln as quoted by Molly Ivins

Lossing's Field Books of the Revolution and War of 1812;
http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~wcarr1/

List Administrator for RootsWeb's DUSTIN mailing list.

Coordinator for Haddam, Middlesex County, Connecticut page;
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wcarr1/