You might also try Open Office, a free open source suite similar and
compatible with MS Office.

See http://www.openoffice.org

Tom

--
[log in to unmask] | tomrue.net | carmenrue.com
choicescounselingservices.org | [log in to unmask]

privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any of its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups from
your computer.