I was looking for information , besides Jefferson County Histories, on the
Scottish Settlement at Henderson, which was formed according to Hough,
about  1803-1807. If not specific on this settlement, I am looking for a
few good books on the whys of NY settlement of Scottish settlers. The only
names surviving in the cemetery at henderson of older males  are William
Davidson , Duncan Drummond, DD Drummond, out of 9 recorded burials, even
though there are about 25 stones, field and other wise, with only one that
is readable as of this day. thank you.