  From: Pamela Gravagne
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:56 AM
  Subject: [NYHIST-L]

  I am writing a paper about the construction of gender and wilderness around the turn of the century and would appreciate suggestions on finding more source material (diaries, letters, journals, books, stories . . . ) on women in, near or associated with the Adirondack Mountains at that time.  Thanks in advance.